Every now and then I get mad cravings for desserts, but don’t want to spike my blood sugars. That’s where this fudge comes in!
Decadent, creamy, sweet, perfection that only takes 10 minutes to prepare! Myfitnesspal calculates 1 serving to be approximately 201 calories and 2.7 net carbs.
I came across the base recipe from Sugar Free Mom, and added to it. This recipe is so versatile you could easily add any flavourings you wanted! I have also made this recipe without any sweetener at all, and it is still delicious. I’ve been thinking of adding salted peanuts on top, or maybe even chocolate chips. Experiment and let me know how it goes in the comment section below!
Insanely easy and versatile, this fudge is sure to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (try subbing almond or any other nut/seed butter!)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder (this adds a very subtle chocolate flavour, add more/less to your taste)
- 1 packet stevia (or any other sweetener of your choice, or omit entirely)
- 1 pinch salt (omit if your peanut butter is salted)
- Melt the coconut oil and peanut butter in a small sauce pan over low heat. Stir to mix them together. Alternatively, use a microwave.
- In a blender or food processor, add milk, cocoa powder, stevia and salt. Add the peanut butter mixture and pulse to blend thoroughly.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, pour the mixture into the pan.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until fudge has set.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Let me know how yours turns out!