Another way to use pumpkin in baking. 10 net grams of carbs per serving according to MyFitnessPal.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp oil (I used olive oil)
- 4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- 3 tsp honey (optional, I included it for extra sweetness)
- Pre-heat oven to 325F.
- In large bowl whisk together pumpkin, oil, eggs, and honey. Gradually mix in remaining dry ingredients.
- Spoon mixture evenly into a lined or greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from tin and let cool on a wire rack.